Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Heads or Tails #1

Time for a new meme. It'll give Tuesdays a boost of fun! Today's meme is brought to you by Skittles. She made this up and this week's theme is 'Beginnings' so here goes!

-In the beginning, God created - EVERYTHING!!
-Beginning this Thursday, I plan to listen to my friend Patrick do his DJing thang over at KMRL live internet radio show called 'The Patrick D. show.' Due to technical difficulties, I've had to miss it in the past. Come listen too, won't you?
-I'm beginning to fall behind at work because I spend waaaaay too much time blogging!
-I'm beginning to get more and more excited about my trip, it's getting closer and closer!
-It's beginning to look like the end of summer and beginning of fall, one of my fave times of the year!
-I did a search in Goggle Images for the word 'Beginning' and this was the first photo it gave me:

9 comments:

Skittles said...

Wow! That's a lot of beginnings!!!

My favorite season is Fall also. :)

I like the egg picture.. the way the light is coming out of it. :)

I just heard back from Mr. Linky and he says it's there... way down at the bottom..

palmtreefanatic said...

Hi Becca! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like this meme! That is alot of beginnings;)

Skittles said...

I emailed him again and am waiting to see what he says.

Skittles said...

You should be able to find it now. There's a subscribe link so you can add it.

Vic Grace said...

Nice looking blog.I hope this is the beginning of a new friendship

Misty Dawn said...

Great post for the new meme! The photo is cool. I really enjoyed this!

Tammy Duplessie said...

I LIKE IT! That's a great way to do your Beginning Meme!!!

tegdirb92 said...

that is funny because I was going to post the same picture!! What a great beginning post :0

Alison said...

Lot's of beginnings for you also! Fall is such a beautiful time of year - it's also one of my favorites! It ties with Spring!

Thanks for your sweet comment and congratulatory wishes!