Monday, April 30, 2007

Take me out to the ball game!

Many thanks to my friend Patrick for giving me tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game this past Sat. April 28, 2007. He got the tickets through his employer.

My dad was able to come up from the country and accompany me! A very rare occasion, indeed. I haven't been to the ballgame with my dad since the early 90's maybe? Check us out....

Anyway, we had fun! There were hot dogs and cokes in abundance...I mean that literally. The tickets came with a couple of coupons for a free small coke and small hot dog. What a treat, and might I add saved us a FORTUNE in consessions!!!
Thanks again for sharing, Patrick!

On a more tragic note, one of the Cardinals' relief pitchers, 29 year old Josh Hancock, was killed later that evening in a car accident. He had pitched in this game.
Life is short, yall.

No comments: