Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Give Me Five Monday Meme is coming back!

I know it has been a few months I've decided to take a break from the Monday meme called Give Me Five! My apologies to all those who enjoyed playing along, I just have not been able to get back in that blogging place where GM5 is my priority. Well, that is about to change!

Very soon, I will be starting the meme again and we will have all sorts of new topics to post about! As always, please leave a comment or email me with your topic suggestions. Just try to remember that they need to be neutral...you know, they need to be open to a wide range of people. For instance, I might ask you to Give Me Five songs from your Mp3 players that you just can't help but to sing along to. Or something like that :)

So stay tuned, The GM5 is coming back!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Yay, Becca! I'll try to play. :)

Forgetfulone said...

Sounds great! Glad you're getting out of your blog funk, and I hope that rubs off on me. I haven't been into it much this summer.