Monday, January 07, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #8

Monday, January 7, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five hopes or goals you have for the new year!

This one is very simple, no resolutions allowed though! I don't like them!!


1. I hope I can get my finances in better order and get back on track towards paying off my debt and stop accumulating it!


2. I would like to get my house good and clean and not be embarrassed to have a guest over.



3. I would like to write the book that's blooming in my mind.


4. I would like to go forward with this group of women to put on a conference for 'Women in transition' here in St. Louis. More on that as it develops!


5. Last but certainly not least, I would like to incorporate more reading, writing and bible study into my life on an ongoing basis! This includes finding new ways to be an encourager to those around me and helping out more all around.

I think these are all attainable goals and hopes! They all start with an attitude adjustment and a refocusing of attentions. You can take a safety utility knife and carve a groove into your everyday life to make room to grow, at any age! I hope all of you can take steps in your lives to make goals for yourself and try to reach them!!!


15 comments:

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I'm baaaacck!
Bravo on your 5!
Happy Monday. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on #1 & 2. With 10 cats, though, I don't have a chance in hell of getting my house back to the order I had it in before them! I'm happy to keep my head above water that this point!

Anonymous said...

No problem sending the questions late. Glad that you did though. :D

Done mine.

Serena

Anonymous said...

Oops...forgot about the link. Done. :D

Serena

Mom Knows Everything said...

The first two I can totally agree with. Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

Great goals! I would love to write a book too! Of course, I don't have any great ideas at the moment...LOL

www.mamapj.com

Deb said...

I'm with you on #1, #2 and #5... Mine are up too! :)

Misty DawnS said...

Great list Becca! I need to do more writing too. Good luck with accomplishing these hopes and goals.

p.s. Sorry for bugging you this morning with the e-mail

maryt/theteach said...

Becca, mine is up now! Sorry to be so late! :(

maryt/theteach said...

Yes Becca, I did it again!! Now I inserted in Mr. Linky the right link and I'll give it here: Answers to the Questions I'm real sorry!

Anonymous said...

Don't click on my name "the teach" Oh this is so confusing!! :) maryt/theteach

BeccA's Buzz said...

LOL :) Come on, get it straight, woman! LOL

Phoenix said...

Those are awesome goals and I think attainable. I totally feel you on #2! lol Doing mine now should be up soon! ;)

bcmomtoo said...

I really like your list, and I always love your illustrations. They're always so perfect.

Mine is finally up.

Sandee said...

Sorry I couldn't play this week. The storm we had on Friday knocked our our DSL. It just came back up last night. I'll hopefully play on Monday. :)