Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Keeping you in the loop - another list!

Well, you know how I love to create lists around here! I think they are about as handy as a tv mount in a hospital room! Ok, that was a stretch...but you gotta love my creativity! LOL

Anyways, back to my list! I have alot going on right now. Well, not just me, but those people around me. Lot's to remember to do and lots to remember to pray for others who have alot to do as well. So here goes, just to keep you in my loop:

  • Today, my friend 'T' is having her father's funeral. Need to keep them in my prayers.
  • Friday, that same friend 'T' is having major back surgery, again. Need to keep her in my prayers.
  • I need to hire a lawyer service to take care of speeding ticket #2 I got a couple of weeks ago.
  • I need to finish the curtains for my Sunday School teacher, I told her I would come over after church next Sunday to put them up for her. Now I *have* to finish them! That's kinda why I told her I would come over, to force myself to stop procrastinating here and get it done already!
  • I have 3 different sets of curtains to sew for a friend who just moved into a new apartment. I actually promised hers before I did my SS teacher.
  • I am trying to set up a meeting with a potential new part time job doing some bookeeping work to increase my income because I haven't had a raise in about 4 years now.
  • I have a cousin getting out of jail this weekend. I'd like prayers for him to stay on a healthy path with God's help.
  • I got a phone call from an old friend's daughter who said she wants to meet me. Long story there, I won't be going into, but they live in another town about 1 1/2 hours or more from me. So trying to schedule that for a weekend.
  • Tax season is upon us and my office is getting busier. I will soon be working 6 or 7 days a week. Great for my bank account, bad for getting things finished.
  • I am still having craft classes 2 nights a month. Not terribly time consuming, but still something I have to fit in. I consider this my 2nd job. So the part time bookeeping would actually be my 3rd job. Go me!
  • There is a local Christian book and gift store that I have come to like and get to know the owners a bit. In talking to one of them, we decided we would like to start a group of ladies to have a knitting and crocheting meeting once per month. That will be starting soon.
  • Next Monday is Church family bowling night, yay! Only trouble there is that last month, their ball return machines chewed up my ball a bit. I turned it into them to send out to the pro shop, but a month later they can't find it.
  • I've been invited to a PartyLite party for the same night next week.
  • I need to start up our once per month scrapbooking night at church again.
  • A friend of mine wants to start up her own scrapbooking night with some friends.
  • My friend's mom is moving for the first time in her life-this Saturday. I will watch her kids so she can go help her mom.
  • My friend 'P' is going to Orlando, Fla. this weekend for a few days for work stuff. I will try to spend some time with The Wife and kiddos while he's gone.
  • My dad is in Texas visiting his brothers and helping them do some stuff. I pray he safely returns home soon.
  • My brother and his girlfriend of like 7 years just broke up. They were just going in different directions. This sucks because we really love her alot, she's a sweet woman and we are happy to have known her. I'm sure they are both brokenhearted. There are worse things than death, believe it or not.
  • I would like to go to a stamp camp this Friday at my mom's church, but not sure if I will or not or if my friend's will go too. I am waiting for a call back on that one.
  • I'm due for a haircut, apointment is on Saturday morning.
  • I have a meeting in less than 2 weeks to discuss the women's conference and what I feel lead to do to contribute to it. I am on chapter 3 of like 19! I must read more or all of this book before then, please pray for me!
  • I have a Valley Girl Meeting on Sunday 20th. Valley View's women's ministry.
  • I am in the process of reconciling with an old friend. Keep that in your prayers too!
  • February brings my mom's birthday on the 12th as well as I have tickets to Avenue Q at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. Sorry mom, I'll take you out on another night.
  • I also have a court date on Feb. 28th about speeding ticket #1. I took the driver's education class last Saturday in order to get out of points so now I have to present my certificate of completion and hopefully it will go away or take care of some of my fine...not sure, I'll keep you posted there. And yes, I have slowed down!
  • February also is the month I have to renew my license plates and registration for my car.
  • I have to remember to pay of my new tires before the 90 days has elapsed so I don't have to pay interest.
  • I will probably owe big time on my taxes this year since I had to pay in less Federal withholding in order to pay bills last year. Again, no raise in 4 years and every expense I have has gone up considerably!
  • I'm still trying to pay off the extra debt I accumulated when I took my big vacation last year. It's not alot but it all adds up.
  • My cousin and her husband is having their first baby this June and I am planning the baby shower in early May. It will be alot of fun, I already have lots of ideas. The good news there, her mom offered to pay for everything - within a budget. That's right up my alley, no problem and Thanks!!!
  • I also want to be involved with preparing for the baby. Like helping to decorate the nursery and such. I am soooooo looking forward to this baby coming! I can't wait to meet him/her!

So as you can see, there is lots going on! I still go to church 2-3 times a week. Our bowling night is once a month and our Valley Girls meetings are once a month. To that I will most likely add 1 or 2 nights of scrapbooking, a knitting group and Lord knows what else! Life is certainly not boring around here!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Wow, this is one long list. Very, very long. Good luck. :)