Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Growing up

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

1 Corinthians 13:11-12 (NKJV)

As you get older, you begin to realize that play time is precious! You watch your kids take their toys for granted and although you wish you could go back to a simpler time, it's just impossible to do so! Life guides you along a path that is, at times, completely unpredictable. Sometimes things make sense and sometimes you are left pondering the reasons why. FYI, the bible is God's living word, full of love, reason, hope and meaning. Why not give it a try sometime!?

No comments: