Friday, August 08, 2008

Come one, come all!

I'm having a Lia Sophia jewelry party on Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. So the name of the game for this weekend is CLEANING!!!

It will be so nice to get things all vacuumed and dusted and wiped down and put in order. There will be no time for things like shopping for Amazon books, although I do enjoy finding books for a penny plus shipping (how do they do that?)

Fell free to take a look at the Lia Sophia website and let me know if there is anything you'd like to order from my party! (I'll ship it to you myself!) The month of August is the kick off of their new catalog and the customer sale is buy 2 @ regular price get 2 @ 1/2 off! Plus, they allow you to use the highest priced items as your half off! Let me know!!! (Don't forget to shop for gifts too, the holidays are *just* around the corner!)

No comments: