The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Give Me Five current projects you are working on: crafts, around-the-house, church, work, etc.
It seems I'm in the middle of so many things...if only I could focus and finish some so I could get on with the others!!! Aghhh!!! I am going to categorize my list since I have waaaaaay more than 5 individual projects to list.
1. Sewing. I have a few projects to finish sewing on. Some friends from church asked me to do a special sewing project for them a few MONTHS ago and I *still* haven't gotten it done! Partially because I'm not sure I can do it the way it needs to be done but also because it's out of sight and out of mind and oh, also because I am hardly ever home and when I am, sewing projects are not highest on my list. Still, I wish I was already done with it so I could stop beating myself up for not finishing it yet!
2. Scrapbooking. This is a constant, ongoing, every lasting project. I am still needing to get out all of my souvenires from my big trip last year and organize them! Oh wait, I failed to mention all the other trips before that one that *STILL* need to be scrapbooked! I have all the stuff and yet never make time to work on it. Sad, just down right sad.
3. Organizing. Friday I spent time at work organizing my office. It's nice, I even vacuumed! If only I could do that to my craft room, it would make #1 and #2 much easier to accomplish! My bedroom needs to be cleaned out and closets organized and such as well as the pantry in the kitchen.
4. Silent Auction. The Valley Girls (Valley View Baptist Church's Women's Ministry) is having a silent auction this Sunday at our 5th Sunday event. Each lady will come up with some sort of item to be bid on. I will need to organize the sheets for each item and some other details. It's our first one and I think it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with and what the bidding will be like.
5. More Blogs. I'm contemplating starting an additional blog or two. I've always wanted to have a blog just for crafts and I've always wanted to have an online journal of a much more personal manner. Of course, all blogs are ongoing projects to enjoy. If I ever do start that craft blog, I will be sure and let you know where to find it!
|5. Joyce T.|
6. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy :)
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.
Mine's up! This one was really easy to do,I like the easy ones. LOL
This was a great one!!
This was great to really get my list down of what I need to be doing! :)
This was a toughie. But I have tons of projects in the works at school.
Sorry I haven't been around for a while; been busy. :P
I really like the Shakespeare cartoon. Very funny!
I'll try to get going on today's prompt . . .
Good idea! I should have categorized - there's no way to narrow down to 5.
Post a Comment