Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ahh, adventure!

On Saturday afternoon, I went on a nice nature walk since the weather was so fantastic. I set out to get some exercise but I was so taken by the beauty of the trees and skies along the path that I ended up focusing more on exploring and taking pictures than exercising!

There is a long flat paved trail that goes from a city park, through neighborhoods and continues across the River Des Peres and then along the road and so on. I'm not sure how far you can take it. On foot it would be a bit much for me right now but I was happy to explore the area closest to my house. I will be revisiting the trail in the future and focusing more on my exercise. Until then, I'd like to see if I can get one of those MP3 players to take along. Perhaps that would make it easier to focus on the walk instead of the scenery :)

No comments: