Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday my friend!

Today is my friend Patrick's birthday! I've known him now for about...Oh I don't know, 12 or so years. We don't always see eye to eye, especially when it comes to politics and religion, but that of course does not mean we don't have other things in common and enjoy hanging out together. I'm good friends with his wife and consider their kiddos like my nephews.

Patrick has always been a good friend who has lended a helpful hand whenever I have moved or have tech questions or blogging questions or questions about things I have no clue about, like HDMI switches. I really hope he knows he can count on me when it comes to things I can help with :)

So happy birthday, my fine feathered friend! Here's a piece of French Silk Pie, just for the occasion!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks.