Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not feeling so "hot"

Well, I'm sick. This doesn't happen very often to me, maybe once or twice a year really, ever since I had my tonsils out when I was 26. Before that, I got sick all the time with tonsillitis and strep throat, I'm SO glad to be rid of those tonsils!!

On a different note, I seem to be breaking out lately with a mild acne. I can't tell if it's from the hair products I'm using or if it's hormonal since I started losing weight. I have noticed it started to pick up over these past few weeks of changing my diet. Strange....well, I needed to get started using my face wash and toner and moisturizer again regularly anyway. :) So between the blemishes and being sick, I'm not feeling so "hot" lately. Oh well, I suppose we all go through times like these. We must persevere!

No comments: