Friday, June 06, 2008

Big weekend plans!

This weekend is all about CLEANING! No, not as in cleaning your skin with an acne treatment, I mean cleaning house!

I received a notice on my door on Wednesday that the building owners (I rent) will be coming by for an inspection of some sort next Tuesday. Wow, do I have alot of work ahead of me this weekend! I've certainly let things go lately, so this is just the kind of motivation I need to get in there and 'Git r done!" I need the exercise but sheeshk! I plan to stay busy cleaning all day on Saturday and maybe even on Sunday too. Ugh...

2 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

Hi Becca, I'm glad you came by, thanks about the new blog set up I like it too.

I don't envy you having to clean all weekend. Put some music on loud and maybe try to enjoy it. :)

Forgetfulone said...

I'll probably be doing the same thing because no one else around my house ever cleans up, so it's up to me.