Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy to report!

I have talked to the new mommy and she said things are going much better! Apparently there were some latching on issues that a Madella nipple shield has cleared right up! So yay!!! Sorry if that was TMI for my male readers. 8-) I am going out to their house for a visit this evening and I can't wait to see the baby again. He's soooo cute and I just *LOVE* those tiny newborn noises they make. I can't wait!

Also, I'm happy to report that my house is still cleaned up! I can't believe it, it's been a week and a half since the big cleaning fiasco and things are still straightened up. My mom noticed the same thing I did, that it feels so good to have everything cleaned up and put away, we can't bear to leave anything out now! I'm also happy to report that through this process, I learned that with some deep cleaning and patience, my vacuum has been restored from a non-working dust collector to a functional janitorial aid! I was contemplating where I would possibly get the cash to buy a new one and now I don't have to worry about it! Not that I wouldn't have minded a new vacuum, like maybe a Dyson or maybe one of those Sebo vacuums, a girl can dream, right? But for now, until I get a better job, I am sooo pleased to be able to now use my old vacuum which I had previously been unable to use. It's amazing the difference clean filters will do. Also, I am lucky because the filters on my old vacuum are the kind that can be taken out, rinsed and put back in. Some of the newer vacuums have those white type filters that are rendered useless if gotten wet. So this is good!

No comments: