Monday, September 29, 2008

Give Me Five Monday Meme #36

Monday, September 29, 2008

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five favorite things about fall.

Ok, Joyce convinced me to post a topic even if I didn't have time to do a big post for myself. Great idea!!!

Here's my short GM5 list:

1. The change over to cool night air and all the breezes of a crisp fall day.

2. The fall colors! I love to take drives and enjoy the beautiful rainbow in leaves before they all fall off.

3. The childhood nostalgic feelings that resurface at this time of year, back to school, picking out a Halloween costume, pumpkin pie.

4. Going to the pumpkin patch to get your pumpkin to carve and set out on the porch.

5. Digging out all your sweaters and long pants from the back of the closet. Nothing says good times like a cozy sweater, bon fire and hay ride!

Give Me Five Participants
1. Joyce T.
2. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy :)
3. Dawn\'s Daily Life
4. Tammy
5. Pinaymama
6. Vivian
7. Beverly (by Grace)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you, Becca. :) Autumn is my favorite season, so I really enjoyed this prompt.

All of your favorites are mine as well!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Autumn is my favorite too! Love it guys.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Becca, Thank you!
But your pictures made me yearn for pumpkin pie.
Do you have any???