Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Overdue site maintenance

Recently it was brought to my attention that my blog is way too cluttered in the sidebar. Considering the source, a little is considered too much. So, I have decided to meet in the middle and take a good look around for some things to clean up or donate from my sidebar. It's not like I have ads for various Charlotte cosmetic dentists over there or anything but I agree it could use some thinning down.

So, over the next few days, I plan to clean out my personal stash of awards that I've collected. I plan to pass them on to other blogs and that alone will clean it up considerably! So if you have a blog I enjoy, chances are pretty good I'll be leaving you a comment with a link to a post for an award for you really soon, be watching!

No comments: