Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy (belated) 3rd Birthday, BeccA's Buzz!

I dropped the ball on this one! I totally missed the 3rd birthday of BeccA's Buzz back on August 20th!

I can't believe it's been 3 years already! So much has changed around this blog since the beginning. I've learned alot about blogging and the internet and computers since I started working on this project. Some things never change, I still haven't figured out how to lose weight but I can tell you how to use html code to make subtle improvements to your template (if you use one), among other things. BeccA's Buzz is nearing it's 500th archivable (did I just create that word?) post. (Email me if you want an explanation of the word "archivable".) That will be cause for celebration as well! Perhaps I will think of reviewing all the posts and making a 'Top 10 Best and Worst Posts of the 1st 500' post! Stay tuned but in the meantime, stop daydreaming BeccA and cut this cake, it smells great! I get a corner with a rose...

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Save me a piece of cake....thanks for the comment on my blog....
I may have a stampin up book party if your interested.it will have to be this month, as i am the hostess this month at our Shoebox. Let me know if there is just something you can not live without...LOL