Sunday, February 19, 2006

Help me stay warm!!!

So, I'm a hardworking woman...like so many people are. So why can't I afford my gas bill??? You can help me if you like! It's not tax deductable but it will make you feel good about yourself as well as make me feel good about a caring and giving society! Just send over any amount you like to my PayPal account and I will make sure to pay my gas bill right away. I live alone in an apartment....and my bill is now up to $455.00 Any contributions are welcome....especially from those rich @#$!* at the gas company. Thank you!
Send payments to
PayPal account: beccagirl@charter.net
(Hey, mom always said, "It doesn't hurt to ask.")
Anyone giving $50 or more will get a special thanks on this blog!

3 comments:

BeccA's Buzz said...

To Anonymous: Apparenlty you are not getting my replies to the many comments you are leaving, so here goes: I shall delete your unintelligent comments until you stop sending them. My blog, my right.
For the last time, idiot, anyone with half a brain could see this was a simple blast at how outrageous the gas prices have gotten. It was not intended to actually raise cash. I shouldn't be surprised you are incapable of grasping a concept such as humor. Also, just a little info for you to learn, blogs are free.
Why would I respect your comments and opinions of me, when you don't even know me. You are judging my appearance from a tiny little picture, so please, leave your mom's ass out of it. I will walk the streets during daylight and dark, unfortunately, you will too.
Furthermore, anyone who hides behind "Anonymous" shouldn't pass judgement on anyone's looks. Good Lord only knows what you are masking, it's probably better I can't see you anyway. So thanks for being a big pussy with an even bigger mouth full of BS.
Are we done now? Or shall I continue to delete your comments until your computer falls apart?

Anonymous said...

It maybe a small picture but trust me your one ugly ass female

BeccA's Buzz said...

Wow, you really are as stupid as you sound.
Didn't you mean to say, "...you're one ugly ass female?" Come on, you can do better than that!!!
LOL
Ps. Are you trying to hurt my feelings or something??? I've already told you that your comments mean nothing to me.
Now be gone, before somebody drops a house on you!