The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five topics for future Give Me Five's!
I have honestly been at a loss for topics for the GM5 meme for the past couple of weeks and therefore have not done any. It has been more frustrating than the idea of sales jobs (Yah, not interested!) From time to time our wonderful participants have made suggestions and they have been very helpful. Now I am opening the floor to you! I will do a list of 5 regulations I try to follow when constructing topics and you can use these as guidelines and come up with a list of 5 topics that I will record and possibly* use in the future! I will also give you credit on that post if I use your topic :)
1. Keep it simple. I try to keep the topics very simple and easy to come up with a list of 5, sometimes it's hard to pick just 5 to answer with!
2. Keep it general. I always look for topics that the majority of people could relate to. No politics and such. Also, since I am not a mom or a wife, I honestly try not to do topics of like, 5 fave snacks to pack in the kids' lunch boxes and things like that. Of course, I would never turn down faith based opportunities to share ;-)
3. Keep it thought provoking. I like to get you thinking of things you have forgotten or conjure up fun memories from all our pasts, those are fun.
4. Keep it inquisitive. I really like to get answers or outside opinions or advice on things I happen to be going through. Sometimes other people who are not involved can offer up very helpful insight to situations and give you options for handling them.
5. Keep it fun and friendly. I really love reading everyone's GM5 list each week. It is a great way to peek inside you heart and mind and I get to see how friendly everyone is with their answers and comments.
|1. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy :)|
2. Mom Knows Everything
3. Joyce T.
|4. Shannon H.|
6. Dawn\'s Daily Life
|7. Tina Kubala|