Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 is off to a busy start!

No time to sit down & kick back with a good friend and some cohiba cigars, it's time to get packin'!!

Looks like 2011 is off to a busy start for me. I need to pack this month for a move at the beginning of February and also will be out of town for 5 days. Couple that with working full time and 60 hours at my second job, I only pray I can get it all done in time. Sometimes it sucks to be single, no one to help! Of course, I'd just have more junk to move then LOL

Negotiations have started with my current landlord regarding a partial final month of rent in exchange for my washer and dryer. He said he would let me know on Wed. Just pray he agrees, that will get me $250 closer to moving costs!! So much to do & no time for it. I foresee alot of sleep deprived work days ahead. Keep me in your prayers....better yet, why not swing by and help me pack? :)

No comments: