Thursday, December 28, 2006

My first meme...Tag of Four

My friend "P" tagged me.

Tag of Four

Four jobs I've had:
Retail, healthcare, telemarketing, accounting

Four places I've lived:
Saint Louis, MO, Shrewsbury, MO, Does 10 days in Florida count?

Four favourite foods:
Cheese tortellini with chicken in a cream sauce, cake, steak, asparagus

Four movies I could watch over and over:
National Lampoon's Vacation-the 1st one, The Wizard of Oz, Along came Polly, 50 First Dates

Four TV shows I enjoy:
I could list 40, but I'll just give ya 4: The Office, Grey's Anatomy, the First 48 & Top Chef

Four places I've traveled:
Las Vegas, NV (road trip!), Baltimore, MD, Florida (and everywhere in between), Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas

Four places I'd like to visit:
England (while my friend Amy is still living there), Italy, Atlantis (again), Hawaii

Four websites I go to daily:
My email web site with Charter, my banking site to check the finances, GoldToken, BrainKing

Four people I tag to do this list:
Ok, none, since "P" was the only blogger I know!

Have a good day!

No comments: