Monday, August 17, 2009
The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Give Me Five memorable things you have done before.
1. Flown a few times in a helicopter (loved it!).
2. Floated weightless and care free in one of the pools at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island, Nassau Bahamas.
3. Made pasta by hand at a culinary class in Tuscany.
4. Got up close and personal with the ancient stones of Stonehenge in the English countryside.
5. Stood in awe at the edge of the Grand Canyon.
For me, adventures in travel rank high on my list of happy memories. I don't care to sit around thinking about what Medicare supplement will work for me. Unfortunately, in order to afford trips, I have to spend most of my time working :) But even planning a trip makes me happy. I wonder where my next adventure will take me!