Monday, August 24, 2009

Give Me Five Monday Meme #48

Monday, August 24, 2009

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five back to school memories.

1. Butterflies in my tummy.
2. Planning that perfect 1st day of school outfit.
3. New school jitters.
4. How heavy books seemed after the summer off.
5. Meeting my new teacher and hoping she was nice.

6 comments:

Cat. said...

My answers are up.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I always liked going back to school - fun answers.

Rhonda said...

Come see what I remember about back to school. Thanks, fun question.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, picking out the 1st day outfit was a major decision!!!

Tina Kubala said...

I had fun walking down memory lane.

Do you have a new background or am I slow? Or both? Really like it either way.

Roxanne said...

Each time I go back to school when I was still young, is I anticipate if my former classmates are there.