Friday, April 09, 2010

Miche Bag Rep Con in KC

A couple of months ago I was introduced to Miche Bags and instantly was interested in selling them. That doesn't happen often, let me tell ya! I suppose I was already 'in the market' to find a home based business to give me an opportunity to make money in my off work time. Home party businesses can be great but also can be aggravating. I mean, you really are relying on whether or not other people want to host a party at their house and if people like the products and want or even can afford to buy them.

Miche Bags are such a great novel idea and if it was new to me, it's new in my area! The concept is, you buy a base and then get different 'shells' to change the outside look! I'm a big fan of the Big Bag, myself but the classic size is most popular and has the most shells to choose from. So far I have had an open house for myself and 2 of my bestest friends have offered to host parties for me which have added 2 more bookings so far! I've decided to take an extremely laid back approach to the entire concept. I mean, the purses literally sell themselves once the ladies have access to playing with them.

Saturday, April 10, 2010, there is a Miche Bag sales rep conference in Kansas City, Mo and I will be on my way as soon as I leave work today! The Lord blessed me with the opportunity to work a double shift last Saturday at my second job, giving me the funds to secure a hotel room near the city (cheaper that way!) so I wouldn't have to leave St. Louis at like 2 am and try and catch some ZZzzzs in my car before it started at 8 am tomorrow. Of course I could have used that unbudgeted windfall for things like diet supplements or paying down my debt....but I think this is a good use of the money, too. I'll let you all know what fun things I learn at the conference!

No comments: