Friday, February 05, 2010

Blog neglect

This blog is suffering from some SERIOUS neglect. I'm surprised the blog-police haven't been around to arrest me yet!

Sometimes, life gets in the way and before you know it, it's been a week since you've done something you normally do everyday! Many things have gone by the wayside the past few weeks, not just my blog. Things around the house like dishes and straightening up...which all comes before the actual cleaning of anything. It's that busy time of year at my main job right now, tax season!

Soon though, things will begin to move back to a normal pace and I may even be looking for a new place to live. So I won't be as concerned with straightening up as I will with boxing things up! :) Hopefully that will mean I am moving on up. I have a few ideas in mind but for now, I am praying about the situation and waiting on the Lord. It's a big decision to move and it hits me about every 5 or so years. So hopefully wherever I end up this next time, I will be able to stay for a while. Then I will need to start considering some new careers because I won't want to keep working 2 jobs just to keep my head above water, like I do now. If I'm working 2 jobs, it will be to get ahead!! So we'll see. In the meantime, I have several blog posts stewing in my mind so stay tuned!!

No comments: