Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seriously disgusting!

Want to know what disgusting taste I'm currently experiencing? No, there wasn't a sale on day old fruit. I'm about to throw up from the taste of my eye drops!!

Yes, you heard me right, the eye drops I just started have an aftertaste...you know all these things are connected. I didn't realize you could taste something that was in your eye but hey, they say you learn something new every day. Bleh.... My spoonful of peanut butter isn't helping. I can still taste it! :(

These are not my eyes obviously, I am not a dude. But this is a great representation of what my eyes are looking like right now. The drops offering the foul tasting backlash are dilation drops. Inflammation in my right eye has caused a myriad of issues including my iris being stuck closed...resulting in the need to jerk it back open with dilation drops. I have a way to go but atleast I don't have a half moon pupil anymore. More to come on the eye issues.

2 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

That surely sounds horrid. Seriously? You can TASTE eyedrops?

BeccA's Buzz said...

I'm very serious, it's grosse! Tastes like meds that are spoiled. Bleh....I'm due for another dose soon :(