Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moving again?

I've been contemplating the idea of moving for a while now. Every time I can't find a parking space or smell burnt tacos in my living room...it's brought back to mind. Of course, I believe if I do move, that will mean higher rent.

I'm just not sure if I want to commit to that or not right now. Higher rent means I will be able to afford less toys, and I love my toys (can I get an Amen!?). For instance, my next cell phone *will* be an iPhone and of course, you can't get an iPhone without plenty of iPhone accessories and so on and so forth. I have a deadline of June 30th due to the fact that my landlord only sent me a 6 month lease so I'm feeling the pressure to search for new places or just resolve to stay put and deal with my surroundings. I don't fancy the thought of another cold & drafty winter where my heating bills are like $300 a month though. Hmmm...

No comments: