Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get on the diabetic train...

I'm not diabetic but my gallbladder surgeon suggests I eat like I am! I can do this....
I'm just going to have to spend some time reading and learning about diabetic diets. Anyone with inside tips should pass them on in the comments. Gonna need a bit of help here. Taking away bad fats was relatively easy, to be honest. Carbs and sugars and such is something I will need to work on. I will most likely not be able to avoid the gallbladder-ectomy, it's just a matter of getting as healthy as I can before I have it, for the best outcome. Even the best wrinkle creams can't keep them away forever! As long as I have the "gallstone factory" I will have issues. So before I begin to suffer the full symptoms, I want to do all I can. So bring on the diabetic tips!

No comments: