Friday, February 25, 2011

Make my heart happy and support my walk!

I've decided to walk in the American Heart Association's Heart walk held here in St. Louis on May 14, 2011. It is a 5k walk (3.1 miles) and I need all the support I can get! Not only physically getting conditioned to complete the walk (which I WILL do!) but also you can show your support by donating to the efforts with a cash donation on my walk page.

I will be posting my progress in training for the event as I go. Last night was my first workout in such a long time, we won't mention it. I walked all of .30 miles LOL We will just focus our attentions to all future efforts since that's all I can do anything about at this point :) Please support me in any way you can. I set a very low goal of $100 and I know we can beat that to a pulp LOL

No comments: