Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast #138

Appetizer:
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I love to fly in airplanes!!! I consider it a privilege.

Soup:
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Well, I have a friend, who has a blog. I'm sure that's not what you mean here LOL

Salad:
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Um, yesterday. I work for a tax prep service, so this time of year is very tiring.

Main Course:
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Hmmm, well, I might pick Boss Hog (from the Dukes of Hazzard)...but mostly because I think the dinner would be well laid out with yummies.

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
Italy. One day this September, to be exact!

No comments: