Friday, February 20, 2009

Who knew fiber could be SO good?

On a recent trip to Sam's Club, my mom picked up a box of Fiber One blueberry muffins. I usually don't enjoy the taste of "diet" or "good for you" foods. But for the lack of anything else to have for breakfast one morning, I caved and tried one out.
Um, YUM!! These are the best blueberry muffins I think I've ever had! They have a bit of oats and some kind of crumbles on top and they are so moist and blueberry-y. Mmmmmm....I'd have these for breakfast everyday. Each muffin boasts 7 grams of Fiber and at least 8 grams of whole grain and have 25% less calories than other popular muffins. They come in a box of 12 and are individually wrapped which makes a great on the go snack that you can enjoy on your way to work or throw in your child's lunchbox. Did you know that fiber is a key ingredient in curbing hunger and managing weight? Talk about weight loss products, add this to your shopping list, they are so yummy! My only complaint would be that each one is only *this* big, so I feel like having 2, ssssshhhhh!

No comments: