Friday, December 28, 2007

2008 is going to be great!

I have so many things to look forward to in 2008! I have many goals and am going to be refocusing my attentions back towards myself and what I need to get done. I have neglected certain parts of my life for a very long time now and have decided that I am going to make some changes to kick off my future!

I am not going to make any 'New Year's resolutions' per se because I find those to be extremely disappointing and frustrating. I don't want to set myself up for failure, after all, some of these changes are going to be in effect for longer than just the year of 2008. So without further adue, here are some of the things I'll be cooking up for the next step of my life:

  • A new part time business opportunity to earn extra income.
  • A new baby on the way (no, not mine, my cousin's) who is due in June.
  • A rekindled interest in keeping my house clean and organized.
  • More reading and studying, less TV.
  • More activity and exercise, less bad food choices.
  • Pay off my new tires.
  • Pay off atleast 1 credit card.
  • Spend more time with family than I do now. I see friends more often than family!
  • Accomplish more while I'm at work.
  • More writing.
  • Explore a new opportunity to contribute to a woman's conference for women in transition.

This is just a few of the things I'm considering for change in 2008. It's time for a change...I can feel it!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Great list Becca. I know you can do this too. Have a great evening. :)

Misty DawnS said...

I wish you an absolutely fabulous 2008, Becca! I look forward to spending the new year with you :-)