The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Give Me Five of your favorite breakfast foods.
First, my apologies for not hosting the GM5 for a couple of weeks. No more playing around with Cobra golf clubs, it's time to get back on track! This week the topic is sure to get our taste buds working overtime! You may have more than 5 for this specific meal, just pick from your faves to share try not to drool onto your keyboards!
1. Pancakes. By far at the top of my list! When I was young, we didn't always have meat to go with our pancake breakfasts so mom would spread peanut butter on the tops after the butter and I didn't know pancakes came any other way, it's the best for me! I still eat them that way even if I do have bacon to go with them.
2. Eggs. I enjoy eggs in so many different ways: omelets, scrambled, hard boiled, deviled, over medium...LOVE EM'!
3. Biscuits and gravy. An old childhood favorite that never gets old!
4. Sweet Rice. My grandma made this slow cooking white rice that was perfectly sweet. Add a little cream and butter, it was a dream! Now I make it with 5 minute white rice and it's still pretty good.
6. Bacon. Everything is better with bacon!
4. Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy :)
6. Joyce T.
7. Penny Lane
|8. Shannon H.|
11. Dawn\'s Daily Life
14. Tina Kubala
|15. Rantings of a Woman|
18. Dotchi\'s Chunky Blog