Friday, January 16, 2009

I crack me up!

Ever since I got my hair cut back in December, I've been trying different ways of styling it to see what works best. Today I had to blow dry my hair mostly straight so I wouldn't have to leave the house with wet hair when it's only 9 degrees outside.

Later in the day, I decided it was bugging me just flopping around like that so I pulled the sides up and back, which made a poof in the middle...the front section still sweeping off to the side a bit....

Oh my! Looks like I found a Sarah Palin do! Of course, I'm going around the rest of the day spouting off things like:

(in a slightly Canadian accent here)

"Hey, Joe six pack, I'm a maverick."

"You betcha!"

>>WINK<<

Ahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahe, I crack me up!

Don't get me wrong, I like Sarah Palin just fine, bless her heart, but I can't help but to be amused by it.

No comments: