Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Robin Thicke is coming to my town!

Tomorrow night, Robin Thicke will be in concert at the Fabulous Fox theater in St. Louis and I can't afford a ticket :( Jennifer Hudson is opening and I wouldn't mind seeing her either! Waaah!!!

You may remember a post I did a while back about Robin Thicke, the man is so smooth, he can make baby lotion sound like the best eye cream ever made! He actually has a song about cocaine and makes it sound sexy! This style of music isn't even my 'normal' diggs, there's just *something* about him! I think he has a more recent album than 'The Evolution of Robin Thicke' but that's the only one I have or have heard. Still, shoot! I wanna go!!! Someone should totally give me a ticket out of the kindness of their heart, I only need the one ticket! :-{)

(click on the above photo to go to a 'Lost without you' video)

No comments: