Thursday, May 31, 2007

Robin Thicke can even make cocaine sound sexy!?

My newest CD is "The Evolution of Robin Thicke" and it's riddled with sexy rhythms and beats coupled with smooth almost swooning voices.

Track #7 'Everything I can't have' has a Latin sound and it's HOT! I think my favorite track is #14 'Take me to the sky" which I'm almost certain was featured in one or more episodes of 'Six Feet Under'. The track that's out now is #4 'Lost without you' which is the first one I heard when he performed on the Oprah Winfrey show. He also performed that song on American Idol.

Oddly enough, it also includes Track #13, a song called 'Cocaine.' Yep, you heard me right. It's actually a song about cocaine, and the man makes it sound sexy!!! It is interestingly positioned in an unlucky spot on the track list, wonder if that was purposeful?

I've never considered cocaine sexy or hot, but then again, I've never considered cocaine at all. Who am I to judge? Maybe he knows better than I do. I'll take his song/word for it.

Despite this, I do like the CD. It can put ya in 'the mood.' It's great relaxed listening, even if it has hard lyrics.

PS. I've never been one for a moustache, but he's kinda handsome too!



:-{)

No comments: