Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st shipments have arrived

I'm not sure what's gotten into me lately, but it seems like I've been shopping online an unusual amount lately! Now, there's the occasional shipment of things like your best acne treatment. Some people even have that kind of stuff on auto ship!

No, I'm not talking about that. I'm saying these are things I've actually sought out and ordered recently. It's odd because I rarely buy online and have packages to wait for, and now all of a sudden theres a bunch of them all at once. I'm just trying to remember them all! Of course, since you know how much I love a good list, I've created this one to help me keep it all straight. Here are some of the items that are on their way to me right now:

  • Binoculars from my credit card rewards program
  • (2) sets of 'Star' shaped earrings from the free silver site
  • Mother of Pearl ring from the free silver site
  • Black and white summer dress from Evans in the UK
  • (2) 8" LCD Picture Frames from Woot.com
  • LTD Commodities order
The first shipments have now arrived, so I can check off the binoculars and the 2 pair of 'star' shaped earrings from the list. On a side note, I'm a little disappointed to get an email today (2 days after I ordered the dress) notifying me that Evans now has dresses on sale for 20% off. I called and they can't give me a refund on the discount but they are, as a goodwill gesture, refunding my cost of shipping. Which is 7.50 GBP. More than the 20% off (6.00 GBP) would have been, so I can't complain there, I just wish they had a policy like most US retailers do, if the price goes on sale in the next 7-10 days after you buy it, they give you the sale price. Oh well! I'll take it either way!

No comments: