Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wow, what a beautiful day in St. Louis!


I can't wait to get outside...I slept in this morning but now I'm ready to get out and about :)

On today's agenda is to vacuum my car, pick up a get well card for a friend in the hospital, meet up with some friends and go visit her in the hospital, dinner with friends and then I'm open! I'm in a great mood, had a great pancake breakfast and I'm ready for just about anything! Well, not shopping for wholesale computers, I'll save that for a rainy day :)

I've missed my blog, haven't posted in a while. Funny how Facebook seems to grab all my extra online time these days....but I'm happy to come back and blog too. How about you? What are your plans for this beautiful day? Anyone having a bbq they'd like to invite me too? LOL

1 comment:

used auto from Japan said...

Hi,

are you open for blog link exchange

let me know comment me pls