Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crazy weather we're having!

Please don't take this as a complaint but we are having some crazy temperatures for the middle of July, the hottest time of the year in the Midwest!

Today's forecasted high was only 70! You heard me correctly...although, the weather.com website says it's actually 77 right now in St. Louis. There is rain all around us but the ground is dry from what I can see out of my office window.

So much for sweating off the pounds, guess I'll have to buy diet pills online! Well, perhaps I can hold off on that....actually this is *perfect* weather for getting outdoor exercise! No beaming sun to burn your skin, no humidity to steal your breath away but you can still get a sweat on! LOL Too bad I'm either working or in class or helping with VBS or at meetings every night this week! Ugh already, I never get to do what I want to do...bleh!

1 comment:

Phil Novara said...

It is amazing in St Louis right now! Too bad I havent worked out in two weeks...time to jump back into it?