Saturday, September 05, 2009

I hope you are sitting down...

I'm about to talk about makeup! Yes, you heard me right and I warned you to be sitting down!

I had fun learning about Bare Minerals makeup and all that it offers, including SPF 15: priceless! I love the idea that it is made from real minerals and not chemicals and preservatives. I always felt like a clown when my friends put makeup on me with the way the other traditional foundations and powders felt packed onto my face. If someone isn't used to the feeling of it, a little feels like a lot! Bare Minerals claims to feel weightless, well I'd love to give that a try! I do have a birthday coming up...Hmmm.....



Happy Birthday me! I'll just email her the link and I'll be blended and flawless in no time! Well, after some trial and error and a couple of turns on that instructional DVD too! LOL

No comments: