Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yay, it makes me happy =]

Is it wrong for me to be *this* excited that The Office is back on with new episodes? I just watched the season premiere. Great way to start a new season. All the characters were pretty much spot on...that Micheal has some serious issues! Congrats Pam and Jim...now get married already.

Next up, pack your bags and call up some long distance moving companies because "You're going to Vegas!!!" I love watching the So You Think You Can Dance (dance, dance, dance) tryouts and this week they are in Phoenix, Az. I don't know what some of these people are thinking! That's not dancing, that's just weird. Day 2 is strange...and what is with the screaming guy? Sheesk! LOL Nigel: How close are we to Roswell? Good question! Next stop, Bean Town.

No comments: