Sunday, October 04, 2009

Give Me Five Monday Meme #53

Monday, October 5, 2009

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five things you would do, if money were no object.

1. Buy enough food to make sure no one would go to bed hungry anywhere on earth.
2. Health care for everyone!!!
3. Sail around the world, three times.
4. Build my own spaceship and fly into space to orbit the earth. Ok, hire really smart people to build it for me, that is.
5. Buy a house in every one of my favorite places in the world and purchase my own plane to go from one to the next.

Wow, it's fun to dream, isn't it?? Sometimes it's just nice to let your mind be free to think of the unthinkable, in a good way :)

9 comments:

Marice said...

wow those lists are great! and I like the #2 :)

Stacey said...

Great list, Becca! I'm afraid I was a bit more selfish! This was fun, thank you! :-)

Kellie said...

So glad to see this meme back!! Great list Becca! :o)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Well, I'm glad you all enjoyed it!! Come back next week :)

Race said...

hi becca sorry i forgot the link back :-) it's there now, regards! btw i like the number 3 it's fun isn't it?

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yes, they all are and of course, I could think of many more than just 5 :) That's how you know it's a great topic when everyone says, "Just five??" :)

Stacie said...

Those are really great answers! Hope you have a great day!

Forgetfulone said...

Yeah, only five? LOL This was fun! And I guess mine is up a little late, but better late than never. At least it's still Monday for a few more hours.

Emily said...

Good thing to start of thinking about at the beginning of the year. Thank you!