Monday, October 12, 2009

Give Me Five Monday Meme #54

Monday, October 12, 2009

The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ beccagirl@charter.net


Give Me Five favorite or un-favorite things to shop for.

1. Un-Fave: Shoes
2. Fave: Clothes
3. Fave: Crafty Stuff
4. Fave: Airplane tickets for a trip
5. Fave: Gifts

Today I went shoe shopping and I was totally traumatized!! Seriously, I'd rather shop for the best weight loss pills or anything else! I got all worked up and was sweating...I finally figured out 2 pair that might work. The problem is I need 2 different sized shoes. I need a 10W for the left and a 10 1/2 W for the right. One pair I got ended up being size 11 because the 10's just weren't right. Of course, they are a little big on me....UGH!! I D*E*S*P*I*S*E shoe shopping!!

12 comments:

Clara said...

No wonder you don't like shoe shopping. It must be a real pain to have different sized feet. A lot of my dislike for it stems from how much shoes cost! I have to buy shoes with good support and no heels. Old lady shoes or athletic shoes. Sigh. When I was younger I used to joke that if God had intended us to wear shoes we'd be born with them. I just liked going barefoot.

nicquee said...

We're opposites on shoes. :)

Nice theme of the week. I hope to join you again next week.

Caution/Lisa said...

This was fun. I don't envy you your shoe problem!!

Marice said...

same here.. i am also having a hard time lookin for my shoes :(

Tammy said...

I hate shopping for shoes and clothes for me. I love shopping for them for the kids.

Jen ~ Mom of 2 said...

I don't mind the shoe shopping bit as much as bra and clothes shopping for me! I surely have to be in the right mind set to do that.

Thank you for letting me join you this week.

Joy said...

Since shoe shopping hit the top of my list my heart is breaking for you. But I see there is still hope in the form of Michael's, Hobby Lobby etc. I love that one of your favorites is shopping for airplane tickets. What a great thing to think about!!! I guess it would be exciting being able to sit down and start planning a nice trip. Maybe I should investigate this favorite of yours myself....

Thanks for the e-mail too! I almost forgot how fun this meme was!!!

Stacie said...

I don't like shoe shopping either. Especially if I find a pair of sketchers. Sketchers run small and my size is on more then my foot is. Makes me feel like I have big feet.

Kwizgiver said...

I am not a shoe shopper either, I've got similar foot issues to you. Gah!

Phoenix said...

Great list! :) I cannot stand shoe shopping either. Both my feet are not the same size as well and it sucks!

Confessions of an Organized Mess said...

Shoe shopping can be sooo tiring! Especially when you have a hard time finding shoes! I so know the feeling!

My list is up! Happy Give Me Five Monday! :)

~Kellie

Fatima said...

I love shoes but I hate shoe-shopping too. LOL.