Monday, November 23, 2009
The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Give Me Five reasons you can be thankful this year.
1. I'm humbly thankful for the love of God and the mercy He shows me.
2. I am appreciative of opportunities to be used by Him and thankful He continues to offer them, to me.
3. I'm thankful for the ability to be content even when things around me seem upsetting or scary or not at all working out the way I thought they should.
4. I'm thankful for good times with good friends and family and looking forward to making new memories.
5. I'm still employed! Full time and as a fill in, I am thankful for every hour I am employed.