Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Change it up!

Well, apparently I've hit a plateau on my weight loss and I need to change it up a bit. I'm still eating what I set out to eat, healthy choices all around. I suppose I need to just break down and get moving!
It's not so easy to incorporate exercise into an already full schedule. Any tips and tricks you all have, I would love to hear them! Also, anyone who lives in my area who would also care to get moving with me, I'd love to see if we can work that out. I enjoy many different kinds of exercise so chances are we can find a mutual activity to encourage each other in. I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight fast but more at a healthy yet steady pace. I haven't lost anything significant in 2 weeks! Come on, let's change it up and get moving!! Anybody in??

No comments: