The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five staples on your grocery list besides milk, bread and eggs.
Now that I have a "new" fridge that is bigger and better, I have plenty of room to expand my grocery horizons! So of course I thought of all my GM5 friends and wondered what you and your family simply 'must have' regularly from the grocery store.
1. Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. Yes, I'm addicted alright! I really enjoy chocolate milk.
2. Four Cheese Risotto by Archer Farms. Found in the food section at Target, if you cook it just right, it's just as good as the cheese risotto I had at a French Bistro in London. Yum! And inexpensive.
3. Cheese. Sliced, shredded, melted, block. If I'm out, I'm not happy :)
4. Flour or multi grain tortilla shells. I love these things! You can make so many different things with them from snacks to meals!
5. Popsicles. I am still enjoying these frozen treats even though the summer is well over. They just hit the spot when you need a little *something* cold and sweet.
7. MomOf3 (4ToB)
9. Misty Dawn
12. Jen @ mommablogsalot
17. Ragtop Day