Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ok, changing the subject...

I created this video a while back to show how hard times and difficult situations can be dealt with. I really enjoy this song and encourage people to listen to the words. Whether you are up or down, there is a light at the end of this tunnel! I still feel this way today, right now, even if I'm not exactly thrilled with the state of the world I live in. I get this video out from time to time to share when things seem to be going awry. I do not have hate in my heart, actually quite the opposite! I have no bad or hateful intentions today or any other day. People who know me can vouch for that. I still have all my faith in God that He is working in mysterious and miraculous ways and boy am I glad to hear it! Even when I don't get it right, He can use it and use me to His glory.

No comments: