Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday night plans

I plan to go to the movies tonight. Know what I'm going to see?

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

This movie reminds me of being a kid, I loved those Indiana Jones movies! I can't believe how good Harrison Ford still looks! He doesn't need any diet pills, that's for sure!

The theme music (I hope it's the original score!) reminds me of being in Florida at Universal Studios watching the stunt show, good, classic, summertime, good times!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How was the movie? I went to see Mamma Mia on Saturday, and I haven't laughed that much in a long time. That looked like it would have been a blast to make.

I missed Give Me Five Monday today. I hope all is well with you.

I tagged you for a meme. You can get to it here.

:-)