The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
Give Me Five ways to fit exercise into your life.
This week's topic was suggested by Joyce T @ Mom's Musings! We could all use a little more exercise in our busy and hectic lives. It's good for ya and keeps you in top shape to make it along your journey. I've been lacking this in my life lately. Thanks Joyce, I really, *really* need these kinds of tips right now. I am desperately needing to add exercise to my busy life! I can't stress this enough, help, Help....HELP!
1. Don't go directly to the closest parking spots. If you park farther away on the parking lot, you are adding more steps (exercise) to your shopping trip!
2. Find a friend close by that you can call up and go for walks in your neighborhood with.
3. If you have to stand and do dishes, you can do leg exercises at the same time. Switch from right to left, doing outward leg lifts.
4. Sometimes when I am laying in bed either in the morning or at night, I do leg lifts and or crunches just to jumpstart my day or to put a nice strong finish on the day.
5. Let's face it, I don't have that many ideas or I wouldn't look like this! Now it's your turn to offer suggestions!
3. Dawn\'s Daily Life
4. Tamy ~ 3 sides of crazy :)
5. Shannon H.
10. Joyce T.