The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Me Five summer time TV shows you enjoy.
It's not a secret that I am addicted to TV and summer time is no exception. It's an addiction I am trying to ween down off of but for now, I thought I'd see what everyone else is watching! My problem now is trying to pick just 5 of my faves!
1. So you think you can dance. (Fox) I love this show! I cannot dance even a bit but I still love it. I really enjoy watching the performances and seeing the choreography and creativity. The contestants dance in other genre and do a great job!
2. Design Star. (HGTV) This is another creative show I enjoy. I always find it very interesting to see the outcome when they are put to a task or given a set of rules and then let go to create! Very interesting.
3. Top Chef. (Bravo) I love to cook and learn new things. This show reminds me that I won't ever be a chef (that's ok, I sweat when I'm around heat for too long) but its really fun to see the flavors they put together and I actually learn about food prep along the way!
4. Black Gold. (Tru TV) This is a show about the oil drilling rigs in West Texas. It may seem odd to you that I enjoy this kind of show but there's just something about learning about the process that entices me. I always wondered how those drills were able to find oil and now I know!
5. Intervention. (A&E) This show tugs at my heart strings and usually ends in me crying and clapping and literally praying for the person at the focus of the show and their family. It's fantastically raw and painful and triumphant! I love to hear updates about prior guests and see how they are progressing towards a new life without the constraints of addiction in their lives. It always breaks my heart when I hear they aren't doing well. Your heart just goes out to these struggling people and to think it could happen to any of us if we were to make a few different choices. It really is a powerful show. I guess you could say I enjoy *real*ity TV. So what summer shows are you into?
2. Nina (Things in General)
3. Tamy ~ 3 sides of crazy :)
7. Amy @ Tiny Blessings (1st time)
12. Penny Lane