Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ah, that's better

Today is a new day, a much better day than yesterday, that's for sure! It was one of those days you just want to put behind you. The issues were all self inflicted stupidity or neglect that all lead up to some key moments that were so very frustrating and aggravating. It's always worse when you realize it was all totally preventable! Wasting hard earned money on unnecessary bank fees makes me physically ill. It's all my own fault, though, so I had no one to blame but myself and I did.

Ok, I need to let it go now, or else I'll get myself all worked up again. Think happy thoughts, remember the good times! Maybe I'll go shop for some CAT6 parts for my brother's new computer. That way he can share my router when he stops by for a visit.

No comments: